Town Hall and Park Facilities Use

To reserve the town hall or Hohlt park pavilion, complete the facilities request form and drop it off at the town hall in the mail slot or mail it to 930 W. 54th Street, Indianapolis, IN 46208.

If you are using the town hall, someone will contact you before your event to arrange for you to get the key. If you need power for the park pavilion, please note that on the form so you can get a key to the electrical box.

Rates are $30/hour for the town hall for private functions and $20/hour for public groups such as OA. The park pavilion rate is $50/half day, plus an additional $50/day if you will be setting up a tent. Both facilities require a $50 deposit, which will be cashed and refunded if things are left in good order.  Checks for rentals should be made out to "Town of Rocky Ripple."

You can check for availability of the town hall and Hohlt Park pavilion on the Town Calendar.

If you have questions, you can contact Clerk/Treasurer Julie Smith at [email protected].

Submit Your Questions

Do you have a question about reserving the Town Hall or the park pavilion? Contact us!

Please enter your name.
Please enter a message.